RULES FOR GROUPS,FORMATIONS,SOLOS,DUOS,TRIOS,QVARTETS COMPETITIONS:HOBBY represents kids at the beginner level in choreography schools, being for the first or second time in a competition, or having been in the dance school only for a short period of time (a year or less)The PERFORMERS category is represented by children having a year (or more) experience in a dance school.ex.3 – 6 years | hobby | group | ballet | or 3 – 6 years | performers | group | ballet |
DANCE STYLES :
- Show Dance
- Folclor National
- Folclor International
- MTV show
- Acro Dance
- Modern dance
- Rock’n roll,Twist
- Belly Dance
- It is forbidden for a group to take part in the same section with two different performances . It is only allowed to register in different sections. It is advisable for the participants not to register with a choreography that was previously performed at Black Sea Dance Star. It is forbidden to come on stage with objects that could damage the stage (sharp objects, confetti). In case some objects are necessary for the dance, the participants must ask for the organizer’s approval. Performances should not have stunts of dangerous movements. Lifting is allowed up to 1 level and a half (level meaning the height of a person, half a level – a person kneeling, sitting, knee support…) Formations showing indecent choreographies or outfits shall be disqualified. It is forbidden for a dance to take off his clothes during the dance. All outfits should cover one’srivate parts. The organizer will provide professional technical support regarding sound, lighting, technical space.Wooden dance floor area 15mx20m
Criteria for arbitration of groups, formations, duos, trios and quartets
technique, posture, lines;
artistic impression, costumes;
Criteria arbitration solos:
technique, posture, lines;
artistic impression, costume;
- Solo: 1 dancer
- Duo / Trio / Quartet: 2/3/4 dancers
- Group: 5 -12 dancers
- Formation: 13 + dancers
- Solo: 1.00 – 2.30 min
- Duo / Trio / Quartet: 1.00 – 2.30 min
- Group: 2.00 – 3.30 min
- Formation: 2.00 – 4.30 min
Timing starts and ends is signaled with a specific sound . A delay of +/- 5 seconds is allowed.
Here are the ges for mini groups and formation competitions:
- MINI: 3-6 years old
- CHILDREN: 7-9 years old
- JUNIORS I: 10 – 12 years old
- JUNIORS II: 13-15 years old
- SENIORS 16 years old or older.
The age for MINI , CHILDREN, JUNIOR and SENIOR GROUPS is determined by the average.
The organizers have the right to ask for the proof of dancers’ age on on teh day of the competition, requesting an ID or birth certificate of the competitors.
LATE REGISTRATION FEES
Any dance registration done after the deadline implies a penalty of 10 euro/per each dance.
PARTICIPATION FEE SOLO / DUO / TRIO, GROUPS AND FORMATIONS
- 10 euro / dancer / dance for groups and formations;
- 12 euro / dancer / dance duet / trio / qvartet;
- 15 euro / soloist / dance;
Qualifying competitions in the Black Sea DANCESTAR are open to all amateur and professional dancers. Any school, club, association or individual dancer has the right to participate in the Black Sea DANCESTAR Competition.
We reserve the right to verify the age of the participants and the number of dancers in formations .The club that appears on stage the during the competition with a greater number of dancers than the registered contestants will be penalized by 50% in addition to the fee that would have had to be paid initially.
Diplomas,medals and trophes for all dancers according to the place they achieved;
Black Sea Dance Star Trophy by age
TICKETS – 2 euro/person, free for children under 14 of age;